Thursday, February 2, 2012

Problem with WordPress

Couldn't get into my WordPress. Funny how a change of format, the look of a webpage can change your thoughts.
I'm on completely new hours now at St. Francis. Up at 7 a.m., breakfast, then out at 8 a.m. I usually go for a cup of coffee. Today I went to the post office to mail a letter to my aunt in Pennsylvania. The postal worker told me he would take care of it. I didn't need a stamp. I trust him. I think my neediness shows or that there is a psychic vibration.
Read a Sally Kempton article at Patheos. She is on to D.R.'s lesson 39, what if we were self-realized. I find myself bowing the head. You know, the bowing of the head? Gurumayi asked that in one of her tapes. I was not sure what she meant but considering all to be the Self, isn't that it? When you say it you, it is all my own love, all my own consciousness, you look at someone and in the mind there is the bow, your vision adjusts, biases disappear as does fear.
I have a collage of photos from my family album. So many pictures of me.
I would like to see pictures of Gurumayi from her family album.

No comments: