Friday, March 22, 2013

March Madness

I was born on the Ides of March, when Caesar was killed according to Shakespeare so I guess that's why March Madness means something to me.
I'm sorry there is no way I can attach my bracket here. I made one out for NBC. I'm not doing too good. I picked Wisconsin over Ole Miss and I sure didn't pick Harvard. I did pick Marquette but I was rooting for Davidson. Of course I picked the Gators. I picked them to go all the way. I got Georgetown wrong and LaSalle. I had Kansas State going to the Sweet Sixteen. I picked Pittsburgh who lost I think to Wichita State. I didn't pick Oregon. I didn't pick 
California over UNLV. Ooops, I picked NC State over Temple. Here  is a link to the copy of my bracket that they let you print out (if you have a printer, right?). It's on my Google Drive. Anyone with the link can view it.

No comments: