Saturday, March 29, 2008

Independance

Since at HillBuzz I read of the blogger ready to quit the Democratic Party and register as an Independant, upset as he was over the value put on caucuses and the leaving of Michigan and Florida out of the Democratic Party's decision making I have myself started to give that some consideration.
Next thing you know I'm remembering how Joe Lieberman, who was supported by Obama for the Democratic nomination for the Senate seat in Connecticut, ran as an Independant and defeated both the Democrat and Republican to return to the Senate.
You might like to read this essay at website linked to from a post at TaylorMarsh.
Maybe you should also read this at Political Punch, a fellow they call Tapper.
I haven't seen a comment yet but when I see superdelegates go to Obama I think of what Lieberman did and think Hillary could do it, too, except for the presidency of the United States of America.

No comments: