Sunday, April 20, 2008

HillBuzz: LGBT Community Endorsements in Pennsylvania

HillBuzz: LGBT Community Endorsements in Pennsylvania

I've been following this. Do you think that by ignoring Gays Obama looks more like a Rock Star?
With his finger in the air the other day he gets noticed as a kind of Gangsta Rocker to some.
They say he gets so much favor from the educated, liberal upper class. Don't they have gay sons and lesbian daughters? It's not hard for me to remember the campaign in California to allow gays to teach. I think there is still some kind of law against it around America. With so much negativity is it likely there will be any exploring sexually around this country?
I once favored a polygamous commune called Kerista. It's as strange as being gay and it even includes them in its BFIC, best friends intensive community.
But you know Obama is religious. He has been SAVED! and while I don't have much against Jimmy Carter and Bob Dylan I do think he is exploiting his religion to become the Democratic nominee for president.
He might have lost a lot of black christians if he gave interviews to Gay publications or spoke out strongly in favor of gay marriage. And so he didn't.
They call that being smart. But it's not having courage.
It would be courageous of him to allow Florida and Michigan to count. Even a revote would have counted as some kind of balls, but he didn't. How good is that for the Democratic Party?
I recently posted at Taylor Marsh how I had to get the book on Primaries in America because I have never heard of a political party disallowing the votes of the members of their party before.
But I digress. We need to care about LGBT rights. Their rights are our rights.

No comments: