Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Brother

My brother used to live in Ocala. He moved there from down in Miami or somewhere and mom was given temporary authority over this home so she asked him if he would want to live there and save money and he said yes and so he moved to Melrose. Then his father in-law suffered a stroke and needed help and a house was purchased, which always means a down payment was put down and a mortgage created and that's how he lives in Keystone Heights now. He was livng there when mom died. He took mom and I in during Hurrican Francis and that is that. Oh, there was a dinner with Mrs. Betsy Wolf. This ain't no party, this ain't no foolin' around.

Well, do you think the moral majority will help me? I mean the boys have stretched things thin, right, can't help, right? That's the thing, isn't like they have to torture me or something? I'm just not safe like I used to be with mom. I'm an outcast, an undesirable, disowned and disavowed and not situated in a state of grace.

No comments: