Monday, April 21, 2014

A Comment on a Post at Facebook, 4/21/14

This is a comment I made at Facebook when a friend shared a link to "The 1% Wants to Ban Sleeping in Cars Because It Hurts Their 'Quality of Life' - Depriving homeless people of their last shelter in life is Silicon Valley at its worst.
Because It Hurts Their 'Quality of Life' - Depriving homeless people of their last shelter in life is Silicon Valley at its worst. - See more at: http://xrepublic.tv/node/8505#sthash.fMaBhbQ1.dpuf


Isn't that a bitch? I think they are jealousy of the homeless living so close to the earth, outside every day while they are cooped up in their condos and 3 br ranch houses. It is one great joy I had when I became homeless. When I had an apartment and before that a home, I never got out. I was in looking at satellite TV, overspending because really I was afraid of out there. At one time I had a phobia about public places. I think it contributed to my receiving SSI for a year. Silly me, I thought I was depriving others of the good taxpayers' money and I didn't make the effort to renew. Relationship to going homeless - loneliness. Yes, my beloved Gurumayi says never to use that word but I must. Maybe solitude is a good word. Alone with my mother and father for decades. When both were dead I had no idea what to do. A black sheep in the family, I guess, nobody there would help. Not sure they even knew what that meant. I didn't know so many things. Was I a black sheep just because of yoga, the Guru? I was wild about it, but for years nobody was there to even talk about that with me. Now I am homeless, living in a friend's apartment's living room and learning all about being hungry and needy. My car insurance went unpaid, my drivers license was suspended. I had taken measures to try to learn about my finances but there was much too little help and all very GOP, if you know what I mean. No common shit. For years, I had money and nobody wanted a part of me. It was hard to find that money. It came from my Momma and it wasn't easy to get it from her. I was a client at a mental health clinic but what happened there? I was put on Stelazine, an anti-psychotic. They thought I had schizophrenia? It was two college interns who did it when Kennedy was protesting Valium. I wanted to be in with the in crowd so I rejected Valium and ended up with some real shit of a drug that just made me sleep all the time. I already lived in a sleepy town and sleepy world. No hanging out, no weed, no naked women. LOL. Those were the days.
Because It Hurts Their 'Quality of Life' - Depriving homeless people of their last shelter in life is Silicon Valley at its worst. - See more at: http://xrepublic.tv/node/8505#sthash.fMaBhbQ1.dpuf

No comments: