Tuesday, June 17, 2008

DIVERSITY?

Today I'm raging about diversity. In 2004 the Dalai Lama got to be on television. If you missed it that's because you don't get LINK TV on your cable or some shit like that. That's where the motherfucker was.
He was on with Amy Goodman and the rest of the left wing do gooders.
I'm just fed up. I went to the gym today but first I went to Wal-Mart, the new one that so many little business people protested. Even left wing do gooder little business people who have no work for me. I went there and a black man had the key to the dressing rooms. I really went for a t-shirt because I forgot to PACK mine for the gym. It's a little packing thing I have to do whenever I go to the gym, like I'm going away for the weekend (unfortunately, it's just a couple of hours at most). The black man was elderly and he reminded me of the community college science teacher who kind of "hangs out" at the Siddha Meditation Center. He's always there and he's a grouch and a no good, too. I figure the whole thing is about Obama.
Last night I had a dream I was rich and I went down town or somewhere from my wealthy apartment, in my Cadillac or Limousine and I met some young black people. They were high schoolers and one was a female who wanted to screw. I had to tell her I was 55. Didn't matter to me. I realized inside the dream that the high school thing couldn't have been real.
I have racism on the brain I guess because I resent everything that has happened. I've been supporting Hillary since 2006, my mother has died and they have taken away even visits from the candidates to my state. I was thinking today of being a republican and I realized I would still be angry because I might well have supported Guilliani if I had been. And he got jewed by this half a delegate shit, too, didn't he?
There's a VP for McCain, Guilliani.
But, back to being DIVERSE.
They've got lesbians and queers on TV and in the public view complaining about their rights and their lives but I don't see the Siddha Yogis out there, or the Hare Krsnas or Adidam Devotees. They are just shit on. There are no professors, no visits to the BIG MOFO SCHOOL that flunked us out, no businesses in the MOFO town that doesn't give us a job for 30 years.
They put Dalai Lama on their GD station and you think they doing you some big MOTHERFUCKING FAVOR!
He is the leader of a nation in exile. That's why he is on their super POLITICO news shows. IT'S ALL POLITICS ALL THE TIME!
I HOPE THEY ALL HAVE HEART ATTACKS AND DIE!!!
LIKE RUSSERT!
So I see Maddow on a show today while I'm working out. She whispers in my ear how she's a lesbian. I guess it must be something on her big AIR AMERICA show. The one with all the stinking commercials. She's a lesbian. Big FUCKING DEAL!
HEY, but give me a motherfucker who follows Da, or Mayi, or Krishna or reads and believes in the Urantia Book and watch the fucking RATINGS go DOWN!!!
THAT'S the kind of GOING DOWN they don't believe in on LIBERAL TALK RADIO!!!
So FUCK 'EM! FUCK 'EM GOOD!
FUCK 'EM LIE WE BEEN FUCKED! 30 YEARS WITHOUT A JOB OR A FRIEND!
NO ONE BUT MA!!! FUCK 'EM FUCK 'EM FUCK 'EM!!!!!!!!!

No comments: