Wednesday, June 4, 2008

So, I guess, now it's over. I'm just sitting here wanting to buy this book Glory of the Divine Mother (Devi Mahatmyam) by S. Sankaranarayanan. I have read about the Devi Mahatmyam and it sounds like a very beneficial book but I am having problems getting into my account. I ordered some books at Amazon before and apparently they have the wrong credit card online for me. I decided I didn't need those books, Vishnu Purana by H.H. Wilson whom the Krsna Conscious devotees are not so fond of as he was an english man and not so attuned to the absolute truth, and a new book by Paul Mueller-Ortega. I now can't find Paul, who is with Siddha Yoga. Or, that is, his new book.
So, I'm sitting here undressed having just showered and I am thinking about work. Why don't I have any? Why can't I get a job? I went to a place called The Job Junction which is an adjunct of Good Will last week and found some openings at Shands and another at the School Board of Alachua County but although I was able to apply for the opening at Shands I got confused, as I recall, at SBAC.
I think there was an opening to drive a shuttle at the School Board. I was into that.
I've been thinking of trying to get a more advanced drivers license. If you know where I might be able to go to school to get one please drop me an e-mail. Or comment here at this blog.
I am desperate for work also so if you know where I might get some, PLEASE!!!

No comments: